|The METTLER TOLEDO Group has expanded its Product Inspection division.|
Pharmacontrol Electronic GmbH ("PCE") has joined the METTLER TOLEDO Product Inspection division with immediate effect and will continue to operate as an independent company with its current product portfolio and brand within the METTLER TOLEDO Group.
The increasing demands for quality and traceability placed on pharmaceutical and medical products call for modern system solutions for quality assurance, serialisation and Track & Trace. As a specialist in optoelectronic inline monitoring and image processing systems for the pharmaceutical packaging industry, PCE is the ideal extension to the METTLER TOLEDO product range. The company provides comprehensive solutions for serialisation tasks and optical inspection equipment in packaging lines.
In its Product Inspection division, METTLER TOLEDO offers a comprehensive product portfolio in the field of checkweighing, metal detection technology, X-ray inspection and optical inspection for manufacturers from the food retail and pharmaceutical industry.
Further information on the merger and on PCE can be found under the following link: www.mt.com/pce.
- Products & Solutions
- Industries & Workplaces
- Find Products by Industries
- Pharma & Biotechnology
- Food & Beverage
- Academia and Education
- Testing Labs and Health Institutes
- Metal, Plastic and Electronics Components
- Raw Materials & Jewelry
- Pulp, Paper & Textile
- Engineering, Machinery & Equipment Manufacturing
- Transport and Logistics
- Utilities and Municipalities
- Find Products by Workplaces
- Research & Development
- Engineering, Process Development and Scale-Up
- General Laboratory, Inspection and Quality Control
- Receiving and Warehousing
- Production and Processing
- Packaging and Filling
- Logistics, Shipping and Mail
- Maintenance & Service
- IT / Information Technology
- Water, Power & Facility Utilities
- Services & Support
- About Us
- Contact Us