This 30 min. FREE online seminar (Webinar) has been produced to assist manufacturers in the setting up of such a programme and attendance is strongly recommended for all managerial levels and decision makers responsible for increasing quality and profitability in production processes.
The seminar covers the following areas:
- Defining operating goals and requirements
- Calculating costs and business impact
- Metrological goals, requirements and compliance
- Installation and performance verification
- Setting limits for optimal cost effectiveness
- Increasing efficiency and profitability
- Maximising and sustaining performance
Invest 35 Minutes to learn how to increase profitability and Quality by implementing a checkweighing programme.
The Garvens Principles of Checkweighing Guide serves as a definitive reference work providing an insight into all aspects of checkweighing from basic principles to implementation of a comprehensive programme.
An effective checkweighing programme can provide maximum protection for your customers and your brand, protection against product failure and recalls, help to comply with local Weights and Measures guidelines and reduce overall operating costs.